From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] How Do I Rename A Folder In Outlook?

Hello list:  Can anyone tell me how I go about renaming a folder in Outlook (it’s an email folder) I have something spelled wrong, causing Jaws to not say it properly (I know what the folder should say) so that’s not a real big deal; I still would like to know if I can rename it, so it Jaws Pronounces it right!  Running Windows 10 and Jaws 2024!

Thanks,

Tom Kaufman

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]