… I would have sent this to my brother and we would have marveled at it.  But he’s gone home.  I HAD to share this with someone, so you all are IT. Ronnie Scott’s is a jazz club that Jeff Beck did a few days at once, always tense with pressure with each show and only when the last note was done did he find relief.  When you watch them having fun, it’s hard to believe that Jeff Beck is paying close attention to everything so that he doesn’t lose his place.  On the last night he looked up to see in the audience Jimmy Page and Brian May.  Echoes of the Yardbirds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BUXsa55hg
Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton - Live at Ronnie Scott's
youtube.com

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.