INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruud Harmsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 12:54:21 +0100
11:27 6-3-2014, Mulaik, Stanley A:
>    When you are going into a depression with 20% unemployment,
>much of that is not due to irresponsible borrowing.

OK, but is the right solution then to put them to work, producing
goods or services that nobody needs or that they make produce
much cheaper in China or Vietman, with borrowed money that nobody
knows how to ever pay back?

That results in apparent economic growth, but it is good for the
country? I don't think so. Employment cannot be the ultimate and
only objective in the economy, employment needs to be sensible,
useful, beneficial.

In Dutch:  http://rudhar.com/politics/wilders/bijlenen.htm
"Bijlenen voor schijnwelvaart" =
Extra prestos pro abundantia false.
Prender plus moneta in presto, pro un prosperitate illusori.

What if in the end we are all working AND bankrupt, will we be
happy then?

--
Ruud Harmsen, http://rudhar.com
Ressources sur interlingua: http://rudhar.com/lingtics/intrlnga.htm