INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paolo Castellina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 15:40:03 +0200

From: Jack Bernstein
To: Paolo Castellina
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 1999 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Important notice!

Dear Mr. Castellina,
Yes, the problem of similar names in abounding across the internet and I'm not certain that there is a good way to handle it. Company names, URL's and email addresses are often so similar that there is obvious confusion.

Like you, I'm not particularly interested in changing my organization's long established name, so we'll do everything we can to make it clear what our email address is to our customers, suppliers, etc. I hope this helps. Other than that I'm not certain what to do.

If I receive any of your emails in error, I'll forward them to you.

Sincerely,

Jack Bernstein

InterLingua.com
423 S. Pacific Coast Hwy, #208