INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mario Malaguti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:47:48 -0800
Let's talk!

Car Amicas e Amicos,
forsan iste methodo non functionara, comocunque io proba de inviar al lista un invitation collective.
E si io provocara damnos, vos tenera conto que io lo faceva pro le diffusion de interlingua PARLATE!
Ciao,

Mario Malaguti

----------
To join me in a live voice chat, use this link:
http://eudora.voicecontact.com/vc3/?galaweek.000470%40galactica.it

To download the best email program for people who get lots of email., use this link:
http://www.eudora.com/products/voicecontact/
----------

P.S. If I'm not available when you open this email,
please try again later to call me through your computer.
Just check the 'online' status in this message to see if I'm available.

The first time you connect might take a little longer
than usual because your browser needs to be VoiceCONTACT
enabled.

About HearMe VoiceCONTACT 3.0 for Eudora:

Please note that VoiceCONTACT requires Windows '95, '98, Me, NT or 2000,
as well as Internet Explorer 4.0 or better,
Netscape 4.5 or better, or AOL 5.0.

The full version of VoiceCONTACT 3.0, which allows users to send
‘invitations’ to a voice conference such as this one, can be downloaded
along with Eudora by clicking the “Download Eudora Now” button above.

This VoiceCONTACT invitation was brought to you by QUALCOMM, maker of Eudora,
the best email program for people who get lots of email.

VoiceCONTACT is trademark of HearMe.