GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:23:33 EDT
Ebrima:
I haven't had much time to get in front of my computer lately.  But I've been
reading your pieces any possible way.  I just read the full text of your
piece on my cell phone while driving home from work.

Personally, your pieces are right on point.  You have taken time to
painstakingly write each piece.  All the time paying careful attention to
detail and the message you are trying to convey.  Believe me, you have done
an effective job of this, and your correct assessment of the situation shows
the impeccability of the contacts on the ground plus your incredible talent
of journalism.

I salute you for a job well done.

Yus