GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:50:06 GMT
We in the Gambia here say a big Thank you to all of you down there. Just
keep the pressure on. Show Jammeh that he is notthing but a man from
Kanilia. Keep him like a prisoner. make sure you contact as many Gambians as
you can for the Friday demonstration. Use both the phones and local radio
station to let others know about it. Contact your Senegalise brother to join
hands with you.What affect the Gambia, affects Senegal. Make sure you make
video tapes of the event and sed us our copies here in the Gambia.
Paco She.