GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou B Kaira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:39:16 +0200
I just want some clarification on when would this beating take place; before or after she gave birth? And what does the sharia say about the other partner? Because it sure takes two to tango. Since there was nothing mentioned about the man, I just wanted to know what the sharia says about him.

Can any Gambia-L member who is good in the sharia laws help me out on these questions?

Isatou