GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baboucarr Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:48:33 -0800
Hi
I believe everyone that knows the exact number of
reported cases in our subregion, should without doubt
be a part of such a movement to prevent our own
people.
If there is anything more to know about these efforts,
let me know. Contact info. 206-354-6970
url:[log in to unmask], personal url: [log in to unmask]
Thanks. Baboucarr Jatta A.K.A ceballos.