GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MATARR SALLAH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:02:10 +0200
Aisha
I quite agree with you .If we are talking about the same ebou Jallow then there is
no need for members of the L. to discuss issues with him.
I honestly believe that the Gambian people deserve a very genuine explanation on the
multi-million dollar issue.
We cannot just pretend to forget about it, nomatter  how much he writes or
participate in discussing issues concerning The Gambia.
We have to remember that he fled away with a huge amount of money that belongs to all
Gambians.

Matarr(scotch)
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/