GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"C. Omar Kebbeh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:41:56 -0400
Good question sir. I recalled it vaguely. I was 4 to 5 yrs and my family
fled from brikama to marrakissa village to seek refuge.

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013, Husainou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I was in early twenties working at Radio Gambia . I was lucky I was on my
vacation at Basse and did not witnessed the ugly scenes in Banjul and
Kombo. We lost two coworkers and one them was Femi Jeng and the other one
I'm trying to remember his name. I don't remember casualties from Basse.
> Hous
>
> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
Web interface

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l