GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:18:42 -0700
"Some are of the opinion that Yahya Jammeh has bought her (FBB), that is
``corrupted her`` to use their words. I will never believe that. (FBB)! Her
life and work [with or without money] begins and ends with integrity. She
has ever walked in her integrity [with or without money], and she will ever
walk in her integrity because she's ever true to the Lord everywhere, all
the time. THERE IS NO LEGACY AS RICH AS INTEGRITY".
"Without heroes, we愉e all plain people and don愒 know how far we can go.``
Bernard Malamud.
(FBB) is entitled to a medal and three claps for the hardships and dangers
she愀 encountering in her difficult and complicated job. I cannot speak too
highly of her (FBB愀) exemplary and gallantry conducts. If you (have) set
yourselves to judge (FBB), have you anything to show comparable to her
(FBB愀) indescribable valour and credentials? She has both in infinite
measures! Who are you to question the grant of these qualities to (FBB)
from the Lord, Almighty Allah..

Courtesy of http://www.gainako.com/news/...

Thanks for reading!

Kind regards