GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:46:14 -0500

None of these cases were featured on the Daily Observer and GRTS, even though CNN, BBC and others far away -thousands of miles away featured it in their mediums. Trust me, as far as I am concerned, this problem was a turn off on the side of Jammeh. The man failed in principle, action and words. The victims are not politicians, just ordinary Gambians, some of them aged. All they yearn for in real life is to worship their lord, eat, drink, rest, and bless nations and families. Among all the crimes that Jammeh committed against humanity, this one is the most gruesome. It doesn't have a root basis. It was farce, wrong and nothing like it.

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!