GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:05:19 +0000
Jaajef,

FYI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International Trade Centre Seeking
E-Commerce Experts
The International Trade Centre in Geneva is
seeking to
include experts on
various aspects of E-commerce into our expert
roster
for possible advisory
and training activities.

Could you please pass this message on to those
with
expertise in the
following matters:

E-commerce strategy
Online market research
Online marketing techniques
Online communication techniques
Legal issues
Security and encryption issues
Financial issues related to e-commerce
E-commerce policy issues
On-line procurement
Best web sites and why
Technical issues
Internet Service Provider
Web site design
Country- and organization-specific issues - 7/14
National e-commerce strategies
Overall research on e-commerce (with a practical
focus)

Those interested should contact Mr. Bernard Ancel,
Chief, Trade Information
Division at [log in to unmask] to receive a copy of
the Personal History
Statement for them to complete and return with any
supporting documents
(reports, articles, and list of publications).

Personally, I am urgently seeking the names of
individuals with practical
expertise and experience in legal, finance and
general
but in-depth
knowledge of e-commerce for short-term consulting
contracts to help complete
a publication on e-commerce.  They should contact
me
using the information
found below.

With best regards,