GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:11:58 -0500
Dad, I'm not sure what the entire story is about cos you know Rene; he refuses to give us hints. Anyway the bulk of what he has shared so far has educated me on PDOIS' humble beginnings. I hate to predict what's in Rene's mind. I'll accompany him though appreciatively. BTW, did you check out the winter ware at the Organising for America store? There is a story of the La-Guinea idiots consuming each other before the UN investigative commission renders its verdict. Karim are you following too?? Let the kids at Pambazuka enjoy themselves for a minute. Stay with me Karim. I'm the real friggin deal my man. Haruna. later guys.