GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:43:59 -0500
http://www.foroyaa.gm/burning-issues/13846-whereabouts-of-justice-joseph-wowo-still-unknown

Oh, well...I guess like Malcolm X noted when JFK was assasinated, "The chickens are coming home to roost." This wasn't uttered in the sense of racial discrimination against any race. The intelligent Malcolm meant to alert society that the injustices around won't spare no one. For all fairness, I am one of the biggest fans of the kennedy's including my most inspirational people of times, the late Edward Kennedy. Borrowing from Bro Malcolm is just to help put Wowo's situation in proper perspective.

Wowo was there and he participated in almost all the injustices and wrongs one can imagine, including a recent video that was very revealing on corruption. Wowo is no small person, at least going by the position he was entrusted with. He should have known better to uphold the rule of law by presiding over true justice. While as always, my heart truly trembles over what our legal mind, LJD calls Gambia's  "public lawlessness," I am the least sympathetic to Wowo as an individual. As a believer of rule of law, I wish he will be accorded justice. That said, it is also time for him to taste a bit of the hell him and his ilks built.

Best always,
Yero

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい