GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"C. Omar Kebbeh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:18:30 -0400
Gambia: Gambian President Yahya Jammeh Secretly Marries His VP Isatou Njie
Saidy!

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh Secretly Marries His VP Isatou Njie Saidy!

 * *

By The Soldier

Pa, this is the Soldier. We just finished having a meeting in Dakar and we
have been told that your name and Essa Sey are now on top of the dictator's
daily agenda. In fact, at the security council meetings, the vice president
has called both of you foolish and enemies of the state. As far as Gambians
are concerned the two of you are patriotic and one day will save GAMBIANS
from this dictator.

One soldier who just escaped to Dakar informed us about this reliable
information. It is up to every GAMBIAN to believe this, this is a soldier
who has been consistent with the information he has been providing THE
SOLDIER. Gambians still don't know their leaders, especially the President
and the Vice President, they think they know them, but they don't. Well
today everyone will further know.

Pa, The Soldier is hereby informing every GAMBIAN that dictator Yahya
Jammeh is secretly MARRIED to vice president Isatou Njie Saidy. Yes, they
are married secretly, this is unknown to many GAMBIANS. But The Soldier
will prove this, this is not a story or fantasy it is TRUE!!! The Soldier
will reveal certain incidents to prove this. To start with, PA please call
IMAM FATTY of state house and ask him if he was not the one who tied the
KNOT. Tell him please to swear to the holy Quran and tell the truth, he is
an IMAM. Did he not tie the KNOT, can IMAM FATTY deny that cherno Yahya
Jammeh and Isatou Njie Saidy are not married, NO HE CANNOT. PA, please ask
the Muslim ELDERS of BANJUL. Did they not tie the KNOT. The Muslim elders
of Banjul cannot deny this fact.

As a soldier, I witnessed one incident at the residence of the VP at
Fajara. One night under darkness we left the state house with three
vehicles and headed to the VP's residence. Upon arrival, cherno Yahya
entered the residence and ask some of us to wait outside. We were clearly
warned that nobody should enter the residence. All of a sudden and out of
the blue the late GAYE SAIDY(MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE) who was married to
VP arrived at the residence. At that time, the late GAYE SAIDY was married
to two wives and he was supposed to sleep at the VP's residence. We told
him that he is not allowed to enter the residence and that he need to
vacate and come back later. He obeyed our instructions and left the
residence. Pa, I was there. The late Musa Jammeh was also a witness. Cherno
Yahya Jammeh, you cannot deny this. Cherno Yahya you started dating the
vice president since she was the minister of health. Can you deny this, the
two of you have been married for a long time. Cherno Yahya do you think you
can fool GAMBIANS. Cherno Yahya you married her for security reasons, her
being your wife and vice president is a great idea from you. But you are
NOW BUSTED. We want both you and the VP to come clean and be honest to the
GAMBIANS. Enough is enough. Just know that all the women and people are now
talking, you are now in the OPEN.

Cherno Yahya did you also marry AMINA COLE. Again, the Muslim elders of
Banjul and Imam Fatty are living witnesses. Cherno Yahya people are
talking, people are fed up with you. Do you want to deny that you did not
secretly marry AMINA COLE. Cherno Yahya do you remember the day vice
president ask you to forcefully divorce AMINA COLE, you can't deny this.
Yes, cherno Yahya you are still married to the VP. That is why she is
untouchable, that is why she behaves the way she does, anyone who is
related to her is untouchable. Please Cherno Yahya come out plain and tell
us who the VP is married to. Be truthful to the GAMBIANS. You are now
exposed so you must confess, don't deny this, we are coming out with more
facts.

Cherno Yahya do you know that all the female ministers you dated are now
talking. How many secret wives do you have. Please ask IMAM FATTY to come
out on TV and confess for you. Even IMAM FATTY recently married a 15 year
old girl and you know about it. IMAM FATTY was on the point asking GAMBIAN
women to ask their husbands to marry more wives. This was reported on
thepoint newspaper.

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/marry-more-wives-imam-fatty-tells-muslim-men

Cherno Yahya do you remember when your secret wife Isatou Njie Saidy
complained to you about Fatim Badjie and Fatoumata Jahumpa Ceesay. Do you
want to deny this. Cherno Yahya you cannot fool GAMBIANS, you have more
than three wives and infinite girl friends. All the women mentioned here
are in town and the public should ask them this damning question, are they
married to dictator JAMMEH.

PA, this is the truth, call IMAM FATTY and ask him about this and he will
not deny this. Pa, if the elders of Banjul are not afraid they will confirm
this. Pa, do you know why the BANJUL MAFIA are survivors of any crime they
commit. The BANJUL MAFIA are protected by the Muslim elders of BANJUL who
know a lot of STATE SECRET. They know too much so cherno Yahya will not
dare touch anyone related to the BANJUL MAFIA. PA, please call IMAM FATTY
and tell him to TELL NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, IT IS RAMADAN TIME and HE MAY
TELL YOU HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN DICTATOR IS MARRIED TO.

PA, after the RAMADAN we will reveal the list of all WOMEN who slept with
dictator Cherno Yahya Jammeh. GAMBIANS will be shocked!!! A hint, if you
have any relative who was hired by dictator Jammeh and all of a sudden he
fired her, this means she made some kind of sexual advances and she
refused. And once you refuse, you are fired. The SOLDIER will not list out
this group, they are descent and brave women. The Soldier will list out the
ones who slept with Cherno Yahya Jammeh..

Pa, this is the SOLDIER, RIP ELLO JALLOW and Mustapha Colley. The Truth
will prevail.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい