GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:24:11 +0200
Tomma Modou,

Harunerding, the debauch idiot does not bother me in any way.  He believes
in his inebriated turgid cranium that he is winding me up.  I just will
leave him to believe in his idiocy.  What can one do with a haughty drunk
old fart, other than sometimes let him be his sorry self.

best,

Mboge

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

>   Mboge,
>
> Please dont follow Haruna.He has no politcal ties in the Gambia.Other wise
> he would have been told that the UDP meeting in SOMA after its second and
> only congress since 1996 was a total failure. If any PDOIS member is
> nominated by a Congress as a Presidential Candidate and was recived by such
> a small crowd in its strong hold i Modou Nyang would have asked the person
> to step down before he or she humiliates himself or herself.
>
> I think the UDP supporters have more important things to talk about than to
> give relevance to comments by Hamat Bah who is hardly talked about or heard
> from in the Gambia. We read everyday those associated with PDOIS solving the
> problems of farmers, workers, students etc. In fact in this last week alone
> Foroyaa has published speeches of Halifa at Bansang Senior Secondary School
> and SOS Upper Basic. I have reliably learnt that he was at Ndow's
> Comprehensive to address students, Parents and Teachers on the Day of the
> African Child.
>
> I have a copy of his book and you know that he was invited twice to address
> students at the University of the Gambia on his book and on African
> Liberation Day. You will be amazed by the richness of the content of his
> book. Now what is Hamat doing in the Gambia. If Hamat insults the UDP at
> their own congress and they are laughing about it what should we worry
> about. Hamat said that Darboe is the best person to lead the Gambia but
> declared that he was going on his own for the time being to promote his own
> leadership of his party. He did not even talk about holding a congress.
>
> I think we should now take the offensive by linking ourselves more to PDOIS
> at home and disseminate the views and activities the party is engaged in and
> leave the negative to be swallowed by their own venom. They are not
> materials for a future Gambia. They belong to the past.
>
> Nyang

>>> Haruna.