GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:01:43 +0100
Mr Nyang,

Thanks for sharing Halifa's response  to Freedom's Editorial.  We await the
second part.  I like the following statement from the Freedomnewspaper's
Editor which shows maturity and poise:

*"The said editorial was penned in good faith without malice, or ill-will.
[...]Ours was to promote a national dialogue, with the view of getting the
true story about the actual situation of NADD."*

This should be the spirit.  Keep the dialogue focused and substantive.

Best,

Mboge