GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 03:53:04 -0400
Wassa, you made some good points. I was looking for the answers to our quandries at the end but I couldn't get any. WHen you find answers to the questions you asked at the end, please don't forget to share them with us. You may find that the answers are the reasons the opposition parties, personalized and all, tried, at this stage of their readiness/non-readiness, to forge a COALITION. A coalition of limitations you might call it. Remmember to factor in time and intervening events when you collect your answers. Haruna. The opposition leaders are Gambians. Part of Gambian culture and society. I think we should concentrate on prosecuting the crimes of Yahya even while he is Frecident.