GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:17:13 EST
Malanding,

It is human to violate a moral code. Moreover, those who felt offended by
Matarr Njie's choice of words may not/never forget, but at least, they can
forgive. This is part of the healing and reconciliation which is unanimously
approved by the members of L. However, speaking on general terms, if matters
are envisaged in the manner you contextualised it in your piece, then South
Africa would have been at war by now.

Once again, I know this is not easy, but we must strive to practice what we
preach. This will ultimately foster mutual respect and understanding among
mankind.

Seedy Saidykhan.