GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:05:30 EDT

What??? Kukeh, I am disappointed. I didn't even mention my Taiga's name.
What?? I expected this from Uncle Suntou Kukeh but not you men. And even Suntou
did not do it this time. I must reconsider my highly advanced plans of
marrying  a Jaiteh. What?? Do you know Taiga is recovering from Knee surgery??? You
should  be praying for the man. i was actually counting on you to become one of
our new  Taiga fans when he returns next season. All hope's not lost. I just
have to  reconnoitre and begin anew. elsehow.

And plus, the man gives me ten augmented posts and he's now draining my
friggin quota with responses to one-liners. Its like Yahya giving Guineans and
Nigerians free residency permits but deports them for engaging in For-Profit
ventures. What??? Dibassey help me out here. Do you not think I am entitled for
an additional posting privilege for this reason? No matter whether I use it
or  not. That is what I say about this nephew of mine. Why are you worried
about  whether I use it or not? I want 11 posts/day. I must be different from
everybody. Now let's see you get out of it this time. Ramadan my foot. I love
you guys men. But honestly, Kukeh threw a curve ball at me today. Men. Ginny can
 you believe this guy??? I know you don't care much for Taiga but a Jona? No
it  can't be possible. If Taiga's a Jona, I'm friggin dead.

Haruna. See I knew you wasted my valuable post but I had to milk the  friggin
cow. Ehm...ehm...I mean goat. Shit I can't win for losing. Demba I don't
wanna hear it.MQJGDT. Darbo. Al Khairawan.

In a message dated 9/21/2008 6:40:14 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,