GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:00:34 CEST
Saikou is the man.I believed that u are the right man.We must show this
idiot dictator that Gambians are no longer ready to let his visits abroad to
go quite. Afterall the thief stucked his pocket with our money.Like general
Pinochet,he would be arrested soon and prosecuted for abusing the rights of
koro ceesay ,Dumo,and all other inocent worthwhile citizens.