GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:25:31 -0800
Hi All,

Recently a lot of people might have received emails supposedly from me
requesting them to join my network with the Professional Network site
LinkedIn.

Please note that I did not send these emails and I think LinkedIn must have
intentionally or otherwise sent such request to anyone who exchanged emails
with me either directly or through listservs through my gmail account. This
was done without my permission and it looks very unprofessional especially
if you are already on my network.

I will be taking up the issue with LinkedIn. In the main time please ignore
the request or reach out and delete. I sincerely apologize for any
inconveniece this might have caused.

Kind regards and happy New Year.

Demba

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい