GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:22:29 -0400
I am thoroughly disappointed in you Ma Yero. Who are you supporting
anyway???????????? I mean if I didn't have religion (HarunaSilo), I'd say you're
gleeful we are eliminated. I mean you can support Ghana but by God show some
 love for our side too. Men. I am terribly disappointed in you Yero. I mean
I've  been disappointed in you before but this is going too friggin far.
Jesus. I  think you're raising your family here. Hello!! Hello!!! Surely the
USA must be  worth a modicum of empathy for you. I am not very happy with you
right about  now. I encourage you to make good and issue another statement
to show how you  truly feel about our elimination.

Haruna. Jeees.

In a message dated 6/26/2010 5:07:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,