GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:10:42 +0000
Thanks suntou and keep it up for your update. I am looking forward from Paul Dillane  and Fran蔞is to forward me with preceeding.

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:01:55 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gambian Activist Victims In Geneva
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks karim, Musa Saidykhan did well in this morning season, highlighting the continous issues of serious human rights violations. The morning season has just ended. Dr Janneh too played his part in taking the Gambia delegation to task. We will update readers very soon. Dr Saine palava is for later. Thanks again.
Suntou