GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:14:35 +0100
Njok,

Indeed this young lady has shown leadership, conviction, devotion, dynamism
and resoluteness in fighting a good fight  for her colleagues freedom.  Ndey
Tapha tackled the bully that is Yahya and exposed his folly to the whole
world.  The campaign she lead in hightlightighting the plight of the
journalist and calling out the banality and crudeness of Yahya and his
lackeys has been remarkable.  However much they try they will not break her
resolve.

Where are the Fankungs and  Samsudeen Sarrs trying to forced the nonsensical
*Sabarry *philosophy on us.  If the bandit rogue that is Yahya Junkung
Jammeh meant forgiveness, why on earth would they ransack Ndey Tapha's moms
house (Mrs Adelaide Sosseh- a highly respectable and noble lady).  What a
disgusting and despicable act. But what do you expect from  a debauch bunch
of goons.

Best,

Mboge