GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 23:59:34 +0100
I agree Lamin. I am only arguing caution on Hamat as the conference is not
over yet. Who knows; he might have a surprise for us.

Nfally Kebbeh is the guy who capriciously absent himself from this
conference despite efforts to facilitate his travel as I understood it. He
is a self-style political Ayatollah in Serrekunda. He's got others names
but I think this one is enough clue for you.

Thanks
Daffeh

On Saturday, 18 May 2013, Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Daffeh
> Glad to have met you at Kentish too. It was quite worthwhile to be part
of such company
> Just attending Raleigh is not good enough! You are of course aware this
is not the first overseas conference organized for the opposition leaders
and we all know how that one ended notwithstanding the commitments on a
united front. There is a purpose why this Raleigh Conference was organised,
and I think citizen scrutiny of proceedings in real time is absolutely
necessary. If the media picks up on the anomalous statements, that would
keep the leaders on their toes. All of them! We must not underutilize the
Internet.
> Who is Nfally Kebbeh and why was he invited?
>

> LJDarbo
> ________________________________
Conference

> LJD, the fact that Hamat is in attendance is commendable and I think you
should give him the benefit of the doubt. I rather you ask about the where
about of Nfally Kebbeh of Serrekunda who unceremoniously absent himself
from this important gathering.

> Glad to meet you in Kentish last week.
>
> Thanks
> Daffeh
>
> On Saturday, 18 May 2013, Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Suntou
>> Fantastic public service by Kibaaro, and this is in line with what we
expect of media houses at this critical juncture of the struggle.
>> I listened to the opening statements and it appears Hamat was the one
person somewhat out of tune with why Raleigh was organised in the first
place. Whilst OJ and Ousainou talked about dictatorship and lawlessness,
Hamat  instead chose to tell us how he sought legal advice on whether to be
in Raleigh. He went on about the NRP's status as an "official opposition",
and why it must not be involved in anything "subversive". Legal advice on
attending a mere consultative meeting with fellow citizens? I hope
Kibaaro's crew appreciates the unstated and grill all the opposition
leaders adequately.
>> Again, kudos to Kibaaro and do keep up your public-spirited momentum. It
is greatly appreciated!

>> LJDarbo
>> ________________________________
Conference

>> http://kibaaro.com/udp-leader-we-have-to-talk-with-frankness/
>> James Bahoum to host the 1st day main event on kibaaro.
>> We will be broadcasting live the main event today. Last night
we broadcast the opening ceremony, the key speakers sets their agendas. You
can listen again if you miss it. Kibaaro has two members of its team
providing this service. You will hear every pin drop, all the
statements...From 4pm GMT we will commence today's live broadcast. You will
not miss anything. Today's broadcast will be chaired by Veteran activist
James Bahoum.

interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
>> To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

>> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gam> To
Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to: