GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:58:58 -0800
Hello, well, the unfortuante thing is the Clintons, in their bid to win at any cost, are
alienating some members of the Democratic Party, the quesiton is, should Hillary get the
Democratic nomination (and there's a good chance that she will), what kind of overtures will be
made to these people to make them come back into the fold so to speak?

Hillary's (and bill's" tactics have really left a bad taste in my mouth, really, and it seems to
me that if Hillary gets the nomination, it doesn't matter if you vote Republican or Democratic for
the Presidency.  And if she wins the nomination, be prepared for more fractuiousness, especially
if she wins the White House.

For someone whos supposedly "America's first black President" Bill Clinton has has made some
comments that have left me scratching my head.  Look how they act when a vialble African-American
candidate is up against them?  their true colors show then, and I can't say I like it too much.  I
was starting to soften toward the Clintons but their actiosn and attitude of late have really made
me change my mind!

Methinks if Hillary ends up being the Democratic nominee in November, I think I'll vote for Chloe
as a write-in canidate, merely out of principle and good conscience!

Anyon else with me!?  Any way you look at it, it'd be setting a precedent wouldn't it?  And it
can't be anyworse than what we've had already, besides Chloe loves eveyrone!  She's very friendly,
doens't cause any trouble!  Just think, it could work couldn't it?

Seriously, though, should HIllary be the Democratic nominee, I'd probably hold my nose, and say to
the person assisitng me in voitng in the quietest way possible, "I want to vote for Hillary" and
try to keep from becoming nauseious while saying it.

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい