GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:07:12 GMT
Hello Ebriama,
Once again thank you for your tireless efforts to spread the massage of
peace to Gambians. Now is the right time for Gambians to come together and
see the back of Jammeh through peaceful means. We know that we are very
tired under Jammeh,but we will the to have more patient. May God guide us
through these rough way. Jammeh with his selfish followers are the only
people creating the conditions for civil strike.
Keep on the good work.