GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:32:08 EDT
Saul and other Movement members, you are doing a fantastic job out there in
New York. It is important that we let the whole world know that a moron like
Yaya does not represent us. I cannot tell you the shame I feel knowing that
this semi-illiterate is going to stand before the UN and address world
leaders on behalf of Gambians. Let's just pray that he will be able to
understand the words in his speech. What you guys are doing is great. You
are making him a prisoner in New York. You are telling the whole world that
this ignoramus does not represent us. He has no place at the UN. Like the
common criminal he is, he used brute force to be able to come to the UN.
Believe it or not, you are depriving Yaya what he desires most. That is,
acceptance from intelligent and decent people. Yaya and his cohorts suffer
from a deep inferiority complex. They will do anything to gain acceptance.
Tell them in no uncertain terms that we do not accept them. Thanks again for
your excellent work and we look forward to the Friday demo where we should
showcase the brutality this vermin visited on our children when he ordered
their massacre on April 10 and 11.
KB