GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:32:14 EST
Thanx Yero. I have taken the liberty of editing Karim's notes and sharing
them at
_http://thegdp.wordpress.com/lighthouse/_
(http://thegdp.wordpress.com/lighthouse/)
I hope I have done it justice. I encourage Karim to inform me if the
editing infringed on context that he wished to share. I think the essay is
magnificent.

Haruna.

In a message dated 1/12/2010 2:51:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,