GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:12:22 -0400
Hey Cous Fakoo Fakoo. How are you men?

Haruna.

In a message dated 9/6/2011 9:30:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Haruna, please be serious... He having the biggest party and yet has been
loosing ground since he first contested. Where are all your high school math
 skills? Darbo is on loosing spree, and will continue unless someone comes
to  his rescue. You know who is suffering, his followers like u
On Sep 6, 2011 9:11 AM, "Joe Joe" <[log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) > wrote:

> Just like Pa Nderry articulated, "Nagnelene  Baayi Nahateh bi". UDP can
continue this attitude for the next century and  they will get the same
result. Pa clearly stated that THE Opposition Leaders  failed us and have
demonstrated that they are not equiped to do the work of  the people. However, you
missed the forest for the tree and only heard about  Ousainou and the UDP.
You can also fool yourself that the UDP is a diverse  organization, but you
and your gang have failed time and again to show us one  non-Mandinka outside
Sanusi to showcase in your grand diversity. All you who  come here to hold
brief for Ousainou and the UDP are all First Grade and USDA  Certified
Mandinka. Where is the diversity in the spokes persons of the UDP?  Where is that
also reflected in the UDP heirachy? If Mandinkas are 40-42% of  the
population, my reflection on SUMS (Math to you) cannot see the  overwhelming 58-60%
of the rest of Gambia in the UDP. Even a tribalist Jackass  in Yaya has
sense to know that he needs to corrupt the 90% of non-Jola Gambia  to keep
doing what he does best to Gambians - Enslave 'em.

>  Why worry about Pa Nderry when you have Halifa, Hamat, and Henry to deal
with?  Over the last Seventeen years, UDP has played this same game of
wangling with  no results. UDP has so-called partnered with PPP, NCP, NADD, NRP,
and GDP,  what happened to all those relationships? I see the same dynamic
in 2001 and  2006 at play again. The two parties that are almost
non-existant and with no  visible following on the ground in PPP and GMC are the two
ponies you are  riding on currently. In 2001 it was PPP and NCP told you
"Ndokey Kana Ndoyaa".  In 2006, what ever that was left of PPP will not touch you
with a 10 foot  pole. In 2006, you managed to create chaos around NADD only
to make a tribal  calculation in assuming that the Mandinkas and the Fulas
composed the majarity  of Gambians and all you need is the Njago/Christian
few men and women to be  crowned. I had warned you all of your ways and also
warned you of Hamat and  Henry. "Bor Yareh Mborr, Yow La Njakah Dan". Today,
the same Hamat and Henry  you tried to use as they were also using the UDP,
are now the ones that are  telling you they are more qualified to lead than
Ousainou. Chei Maaga  Dann!

> Now, less than three months to Elections and here we  have the same
nonsense to repeat. The good news here if we can call it one is  that the current
crop of opposition politicians have clearly showed us that  they are not
capable of doing the work of the people. Gambians are going to  create their
onw alternative after this elections and you shall read about it,  "Maar Laa
Wah Fenn Bii". All this tribal code of "We Are the Biggest Party"
(translate Mandinka party) will be null and void. 2011 will be a game changer.  This
clowning will be nib at the bud. Stay tuned.

> Joe
>

> Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 22:38:51 -0400
> From:  [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
> Subject:  Re: [G_L] Freedomnewspaper radio Allahu Akbarr
> To: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
>
> Demba,
>
> The reason why Uncle Ousainou attracts such  gratuitous ire, is because
he leads Gambia's largest and most diverse  opposition political party at
this time. Joe-Joe and Ndokeh yelp in awe of the  UDP, but instead of do the
right thing and follow the right leader and party  for Gambia, they wayfare in
clueless abandon. If Ousainou and the UDP are not  the saviors of Gambia,
which idiot stands a chance in  hell?????????????

> So for consolation, we must recognize the  charlatans' awe and keep
working due north with Ousainou and the UDP. All this  dancing around
coalition/alliance/unity are signs of adult delinquency.  Variously.