GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:19:30 -0600

Lamin, a congregation indeed. Yaya has plenty on them. He even chided them to go work for the other side and all they have to do is get up and go and he is that democratic. You see all of them looking like they stole something. Like Amin, you think any of them will be high enough to talk common sense and live to talk about it? Now, why then do folks come here to sell us that Amadou and Sidat, having sat where these guys and gals are, did other wise? Many of them were a nervous wreck, so talk about really playing us for idiots. Replace any of the attendees with Amadou or Sidat and tell me you will get a different result. It will never happen, so I do not know how some of our friends can put themselves to peddling such wares? From Cheese Burger and going round the table, do you see any revolutionary there? No. That is why the village idiot in chief can torture them the way he did, for he knows they do not believe in anything and will kill their Grand Ma for a buck. If Amadou and Sidat are heroes, why not Njogu, Lete, Aretha, Axi, etc.? We all heard Njogu, now tell me if we did not vision Sidat foaming at his element? It will be a travesty to sweep his performance under the rug and it will never happen. And when some of us say that reminding Sidat and Amadou who they are equates to empowering Yaya, I say you cannot be taken seriously. Now, I challenge either Sidat or Amadou to speak about the Congregation they served as Choir Master. Was Sidat drunk to tell us we have not gotten enough of Yaya's abuse? Some nerve!
Joe