GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:25:47 -0500
Jabou, Karamba,
I can't agree with you more. The APRC government is nothing more than an unfortunate joke that all Gambians have to endure for the brief while. A government that rules by emotional compulsion and misguided ideologies where any "loyalist" can take the law in his own hands for the sake of "national security"  is what APRC is all for.
The least that needs to be done is to make them aware of the fact that it is not gonna last. The people of Gambia will rise to the reality and only then will the stooges realize that the power lies not with the sword or the khaftan but in the hands of the PEOPLE!
We all owe it to our dear Gambia to expose their tyranny and gimmicks for a better nation.

Abdoulie A. Jallow