GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:03:29 +0000
Haruna,

I was not unhappy with you. Like you, I was also sad about the Lesbian union in Mali. And please stop attempting to redefine 'marriage'. Ok, first I need to consult Wikipedia; perhaps the term had since been redefined to cater for new realities. Are you really sad about the Lesbian union in Mali? If so, why are you sad about it? Please don't be hard on me this time. You ought to realise that am still a student.

I am still happy with you. However do not expect a kiss from me. Tell Celestine to go away! How dare he?

Bailo