GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:38:46 +0000
Yerro,

Great interview, but you need to follow up with her about what she meant by  conflict of interest. What conflict of interest is she talking about?   Diab is a funny character.  I wish her good luck in her future endeavors to work with the devil of Banjul.  I told her from day one  that the Freedom Newspaper was not the  right place to seek audience with Jammeh. She was on the no spin zone  to borrow O'riley's expression.  She needs to talk to the Observer or GRTS. We are yet to run part four of her interview with Freedom. Perhaps, we need to put a hold on it to avoid blocking her dream of meeting the butcher of Kanilai.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T