GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 23:24:26 +0000

Mboge, MA Delorla Njukal!  It the likes of you and countless others that keep the Gambia in their hearts that get me going.  At intervals and due to fatigue and exhaustion, my flesh may not be willing and I had to dig deep to hold on.  Then I come online and see that the fire is burning ever brighter and I get lifted.  Jumm Moi Nitt and Folks on this and other distro will never give up.  The diaspora is one example for those on the ground to realize the power of unity.  We will never be tired of addressing Yaya and he knows that there is nothing he can do about it.  Regarding Lamin, I am happy to associate with him in this struggle.  None here can question his integrity and like you, we must prevail in his company.  Bange Kat La! You folks are, therefore, I am.  Together we will transcend.  Dina Meti, Waye Fog Nu Dann. Lou Yaarga Degala, Nagne Contunae Farrlou!Joe