GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 03:30:23 -0500
Joe you must hold Ansu harmless for being tribalist. I initiated him into
tribalism. So if there's anybody you should come after, that will be me. The
up  and Overcoming Church of Haruna. I have my own Tea Party. What about
you  Joe????

Haruna. You're a sick man.

In a message dated 1/27/2011 5:42:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,