GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njie Pa m <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:51:55 GMT
Since president Y.A.A.Jammeh and the co. are said to committed or are
committing lot of human rights abuses and atrocities against some of our
fellow country men,I am hereby raising the following questions.
1) Is it possible to sue and file a legal case against Jammeh & Co. at the
international arena for the atrocities and human rights abuse - while in
office ?
2) Is it possible for one to wage a legal battle against Jammeh & Co. in the
Gambian court of law for atrocities and human rights abuses even if one is
staying abroad?
These questions are for all the Gambia-L subscribers but I hope the lawyers
and the law experts in the Gambia-L will give a wider reflections.Base on
the worthful legal grounds,I suggest then that concern Gambia-L subscribers
should sue if Jammeh and co. give a deaf ears to the proposals presented by
Dr.Abdoulaye Saine.

      Thanks
   Pam
"One is only a human  if one have a human feelings"