GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:16:04 GMT
Saiks,

Thanks for your wonderful piece, but what's the news? Yaya Jammeh has
mastered the art of telling his audience what he thinks they'd like to hear
whether in Gambia, or overseas. There is something terribly wrong with a man
who believes that the clothes he wears defines him (notice his metamorphisis
since the Arab Gold Digger came calling?.) And it's tragic that such an
immature character is the leader of a nation. The maan is, to be quite blunt
- a hypocite/tyrant/megalomaniac/ignoramus all lumped into one being. Let's
just pray and do all we can to ensure that his sinister intentions do not
come true for our country. Otherwise, god help us!!!

Saul.