GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:54:24 -0000
MY DEAR BABA GALLEH:

The chief reason why I would like to take a VACATION is due to the fact that
I could not understand you TODAY. Initially, you made my PRIVATE MAIL to you
PUBLIC, whether with the ultimate intention to EMBARRASS me or to show the
public that KUJABI is sometimes SNEAKY, I do not know. But fortunately,
there was NOTHING so pathetic in my private mail to you. I did sent you
private mail out of SHEER COURTESY, and RESPECT, but instead, you chose not
to honor that Courtesy and Respect. Second, the moment WE commenced few
exchanges with each other, MR. EDWARD SMALL, who had been silent all along
since we developed mutual understanding, SUDDENLY RE-APPEARED from nowhere
with HIS USUAL INSULTS. Therefore, the SATIRICAL ENTERTAINMENT now becomes a
SATIRICAL PLOT I am not saying that that is the case, this is how I viewed
it. If the situation gonna persist like this, frankly, I do NOT think that
HONESTY and INTEGRITY could be maintained and improved.

Please, do not get me wrong. I harbor no hard feelings; this is just a
PATTERN that I have been observing. To that end, I still think that I  need
vacation this time around, but I wanna tell you that I'LL BE BACK! GOD BLESS
YOU MY HUMBLE AND HARD WORKING BROTHER.

ANSUMANA KUJABI