GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:57:09 +0000
*So Muhammed, if you don't write in bold no one will notice what you are
writing. Sad indeed. i wish to avoid responding to foolish statement like
the ones you kept on muttering about but just this once, i will respond.*
*Halifa is nothing that i wish to be. I do not bow down to any human being
who uses the toilet, have sex, eat, urinate, sleep, farth, and equally gets
sick.*
*If we are talking about history, Halifa nor you can claim to have a better,
deeper or sounder history than mine. So Muhammed, your idiotic statement
fits well with your twisted head. *
*If you have been blown by Halifa forceful speeches, then say ameen to them.
I read with my mine wide open and my head in chech. Halifa a sociologist
cannot con me. Wherever i am convicted of tribalism, your Halifa will
be hanged on the same offense. I know about Halifa up to his late Dad, may
his soul rest in peace. So don't get distracted. *
*The Issues at hand is, why is Halifa wasting people's time with a simple
logic. either he aggree to join with the party with majority votes or let
him go alone. His write-ups will be challenges in time.*
*thanks Muhammed*
*Suntou
*