GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
NENE FAYE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:19:52 PST
Hi Ndey,

Ndey please give Matarr another chance. I don't think that he will history
to repeat itself. He has done and learnt a lot in the past and nothing is
worse than not having anyone to listen to you or talk to you. He is missing
you guys. Give him another chance. ONE ONLY OK. good guys.....

He is dying to talk to sensible people in a way, regretting what he has done
in the past.

Nens.