GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"C. Omar Kebbeh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 07:49:50 -0400
Suntou, I look forward to meeting Mr. Darbo and others....

On Thursday, May 16, 2013, suntou touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Cherno
> Our famous son may live close to the scene. Pa Nderry cannot miss the
event. I will personally wrestle with him. I bought a wrestling custume
from Senegal, so Nderry beware!!! In all honesty, no single Gambian
grouping should be discouraged. We are a multi-dimensional society, with
each segment having its own unique history, tradition, and language. Our
coming together will further enabled the transending of the minor
differences. No one should discourage it. Whatever some of us do or say,
some will still factor us from a certain presume angle, and that is what
makes our nations fascinating. Safe journey and give my personal greetings
to Ousainou Darboe, you can share a cup of coffee and criticise him in
person. You will be suprise how glad he will be.
> I cricise him on certain issues, and he gladly takes it. I hope, Nderry
joins you.
> Suntou
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM, C. Omar Kebbeh <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> While I may be considered by many here as a pure APRC and a shadow PDOIS
supporter, I consider myself a Gambian first. Therefore, I encourage all my
fellow Gambians who can make it to Raleigh to join our brothers and sisters
to discuss about our country. At least it will be an opportunity to meet
and here what others have to say.
>> Since the event is on a weekend (hopefully many will be off) and both
Freedom and GambiaEcho are based in Raleigh (4 blocks from each other and 2
blocks from the venue <https://mail.google.com/mail/e/35D> ), I call on Pa
Nderry and Mr. Sanakareh to cover the event live if their time permits. I
plan to drive from DC (Northern Virginia) on Saturday morning and return on
Sunday. If anyone (including my friend Ansu Koroma) want to share a ride,
send me a private message. I look forward to meeting all of you.

>> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

>> To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい