GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:37:25 +0100
Yus,

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
The discussions have been passionate and very revealing to all us, i hope.
I entirely agree with your final summation but still believe that the
greater onus for peace in the mid-East rests upon the State of Israel.
Israel must end its illegal occupation of Arab lands by complying with all
UN resolutions to that effect.

I wish to thank all those who contributed to the discussion, Bother Habib,
in particular for setting the issues in their proper perspective.

The yoke of oppresion must be shattered, whereever it exists in our global
village.

Bros Yus and Habib, I salute you once again.

BMK