GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:28:51 EDT
Sambo,

The fact that PDOIS can't hold rallies is not because Yahya bars them from
holding rallies, it is because they cannot draw more than a 100 people to
any  rally. The IGP does not deny PDOIS permits to hold rallies. And they
still can't  hold a rally. In order to hold pseudo-rallies, they engage in solo
fact-finding  missions for witch-hunt. Since when does anyone need a
bullhorn for a  fact-finding mission??? Don't make us laugh. Nobody wants to join
PDOIS to fight  any battle because PDOIS is not reliable and they are
ever-schemin'

UDP is the largest opposition party in Gambia.

UDP/NRP alliance is all the opposition party unity Gambia needs if the aim
is to remove Yahya from the presidency.

Why you change Femi Peters' imprisonment to settle intractable scores with
UDP is odious. Are you not satisfied with your membership in PDOIS? Might
you  suggest to them how better to lead you? I don't know if you realize this
or  not, but where UDP, NRP, or GMC is denied permit to hold rallies,
joining PDOIS,  which is what you hope for, is akin to suicide. We all know how
the  solo-factfinding on witches and wizards ended up for you. And you sought
relief  via the judiciary. I guess you don't have much against lawyers and
the judiciary  then. Wallai momo nyaamaata iko ibeh bulala PDOIS finkintewol
le noma, ilabango  teh nyeenyaala.

Why Sambo and PDOIS think that a diminished NRP, UDP, GMC are the best
avenues for PDOIS cluelessness behoves Gambians. For 20 odd years, they have
been on the catwalk, repackaging stale dogmas and ideologies and when they
had  an opening to lean on others' sobriety, they screwed the opportunity up
in NADD.  Who wants to be led by PDOIS??????????????????????? or any
permutation of it???  PDOIS tried to engineer a marriage of convenience with NDAM
and ppp. Wonder how  that marriage is going? You guys can't even choose a
bride if one fell on your  laps. You go about life angry at everyone else but
your own inadequacies. You'd  think you will learn from 2 decades of mistakes
and missteps. But no. Let us  destroy Gambia if we can't lead it. Get a life
people. Your emergencies do not  urgencies constitute for Gambians. To be
sure, we are all in a fight. However,  PDOIS fights a different existential
battle from the rest of Gambia.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/4/2010 12:56:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,