GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:37:43 EDT
I share with you Ed's thoughts below. But before that, I want to add my two
 cents. As a matter of principle, I do not think food or water ought to be
imported from one nation to the other except in emergency relief and
disaster  relief. I believe every nation ought to produce, clarify, purify, pipe,
bottle,  or package its own daily consumption of water and food
respectively. Any  nation who relies on imported water or food for routine nourishment
risks  its sovereignty and national security. And will not grow an
industrious society  to handle its other needs. Haruna. Allez-Y!! I have not visited
the ionizer's  website yet. I plan to later to educate myself or to fashion a
mechanism where  poorer countries can incorporate the technology in their
water-purification  processes. Ed's notes begin now:

Happy Earth Day 2009!
As most of you know, I'm not a big fan of bottled water. Our landfills are
being filled with over 30 million plastic bottles each year and it uses an
incredible amount of energy and oil to ship that packaged water around the
world  from source to store. In addition, we are now realizing that most
bottled water  is simply not as healthy as we once thought.
Over the last several months, I've shared with you how I filter my
household  water to insure good, clean water for my family. But I've discovered
another  great tool for increasing the health benefits of our household drinking
water -  water ionizers. By creating the proper alkaline balance of our
drinking water,  Rachelle and I are feeling healthier and better hydrated than
ever before. And  the units we've selected to use and endorse are the _(KYK
water ionizers)_ (http://www.waterforlifeusa.com/) . The quality and
performance of the KYK  Genesis, along with the health benefits of their ultra pure
alkaline water will  truly amaze you! I encourage you to go to their
website and learn more about  this wonderful new technology that Rachelle and I
use every day. There are some  great videos that Rachelle and I did to help
you learn more about how this  technology works and why it's important to your
health and the health of your  family. And, exclusively for Living with Ed
newsletter subscribers, you can now  save 15% on the KYK Genesis Water
Ionizer. Simply enter coupon code  "LivingwithEd2009" when checking out at
_(http://www.waterforlifeusa.com/index.php?page=kyk-genesis-water-ionizer)_
(http://www.waterforlifeusa.com/index.php?page=kyk-genesis-water-ionizer) .  This
offer is good through the end of this month, so make sure you go to the
website and learn about this great product!
Happy Earth Day 2009!
Ed Begley, Jr. and Rachelle Carson Begley
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい