GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:05:11 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/00 5:42:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< It is rather unfortunate that several members of the opposition have
refused to
 unite for the sake of democracy.  We will cry and shout until we pass out,
 but the Gambian dictator will continue to kill, maim and loot our treasury.
 If we continue on with this trend, we will fail the Gambian people.  Why are
 we disfranchise in confronting the biggest threat to The Gambia's
instability? >>
******************************
Mr Jassey-Conteh,

This is the saddest truth, and the most revealing about those politicians
aspiring to lead us, and  who have been telling us that they care about
Gambia and Ganbians. In Gambia's hour of need, these people cannot step
forward and forget their own egos, political aspirations or whatever you call
it, to do what is needed to save our country from this menace.It looks like
it is just politics as usual and a quest for power.This is the hour of truth,
and before it dawns,it will tell us loud and clear if these politicians in
the opposition parties are any different from what they say they want to
change.

Jabou Joh

Jabou Joh