GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:08:26 -0500

Haruna --

This holiday season, you don't need to stand in long lines at stores to pick up gifts for the people you love who share your passion for change.

Skip the crowds, and shop at our Organizing for America store. You'll find great deals on OFA gear -- like our brand new OFA fleece, available exclusively at the store.

It's the perfect gift to help someone you care about fight for change while staving off the elements.

And every purchase helps to power this movement for change.

Pick up a high-quality OFA fleece today. It's a bargain at $60 -- and shipping is free.

Proudly wearing OFA gear -- whether this fleece or any of the other items -- is a great way for you or your friends and loved ones to show support and spread the word about our campaign.

All of the products are union-printed and American-made, and feature our updated logo.

Anything you order today will be delivered by December 23rd -- so make sure to act fast and get your hands on these hot items right away.

Pick up your OFA fleece here:

http://my.barackobama.com/OFAFleece

Thanks,

Natalie

Natalie Foster
New Media Director

P.S. -- We've got some other great gift ideas for the holidays, including a wool hat, a fleece blanket, and a great lineup of T-shirts, buttons, stickers, and holiday cards. Don't miss your chance to pick one up.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい